Operating hours: 6.30am – midday every Saturday (two Saturdays before and after Christmas Day 6.30am – 1pm)
Location: Behind the Otara Town Centre in the carpark on Watford and Newbury Streets.
Cost of a casual stall (incl. GST):
|1.||Clothing/arts & craft/toys/shoes/drinks/lollies/music/plants
|2.||Fruit & Vegetables||Carpark||$60.00|
|3.||Used clothing & bric a brac||Carpark||$22.00|
New clothing/arts &
What is the size of a stall?
- One car park site is 2.5m x 6m
- An inside stall is 75cm x 1.8m
Do you provide gazebos?
- No – If you bring a gazebo 2.5m x 6m is the maximum size to fit on one carpark site
Do you provide tables?
- We provide tables and chairs for stalls inside the hall
What time must I be there for a stall?
- Be inside Te Puke o Tara Community Centre Hall located on Newbury Street in Otara at 6am for a carpark stall or between; 7am for an inside stall on Saturday morning
- Be prepared to wait up to an hour for our Supervisor to allocate you a site
- No guarantees but we will do our very best to find you a site
When do I pay?
- Payment due Saturday morning when allocated a site for the day
What am I not allowed to sell?
- Food products expired by its use by date
- Canned or bottled food/drinks without labels
- Food that is not properly sealed or wrapped
- Firearms, weapons e.g. knives, swords, etc
- Illegal copyright music CDs and DVDs
- Sale of counterfeit products
- Smoking paraphernalia
What licences do I need to sell food?
As of 1st March 2016 the Food Act 2014 will come into effect which requires all food businesses to register a Food Control Plan and will receive a Food Safety Grade.
- Contact Auckland Council on (09)301 0101 or visit their website aucklandcouncil.govt.nz for further information
How do I apply for a permanent stall?
- You can email or ring our office for an application form.
Thank you for your enquiry
M: 021 274 0830
Updated: 24 March 2017
Last Updated (Friday, 24 March 2017 19:12)